Erinsborough, was founded in 1894 as the suburbs of Melbourne grew. In 1920, Jack Ramsay, otherwise known as "Black Jack" Ramsay was the Mayor Of Erinsborough. The Ramsay's and Robinson's were 2 well known families in the neighbourhood in its early years. In the 1960s many of the orchards surrounding Erinsborough were built on as the town grew. In 1963, a new street in Erinsborough was named after Jack Ramsay, Ramsay Street, just off North Avenue.
In 1985, The Lassiters Complex opened, owned by Jack Lassiter who ran a chain of hotels across the world. In March 1985, the Robinson's and Ramsay's were the dominant family of Ramsay Street in Erinsborough.
- Jack Ramsay (c1890-c1960) - One time Mayor of Erinsborough, and of which Ramsay Street was named after.
- Max Ramsay (c1940-) - Grandson of the above, the uncouth plumber, who lived in Erinsborough until 1986.
- Jack Lassiter (1937-2013) - Founder of Lassiters Hotel.
This is a list of places in Erinsborough that are currently seen and used.
- Ramsay Street
- North Avenue
- Power Road
- High Street
- The Lassiters Complex
- Lassiters Hotel
- The Waterhole, Lassiters
- Rebecchi Law, Lassiters
- Harold's Cafe, Lassiters
- Erinsborough News, Lassiters
- Erinsborough Police Sub Station, Lassiters
- Eclipse Apartments, Lassiters
- Sonya's Nursery, High Street
- Erinsborough Hospital
- Fitzgerald Motors, Power Road
- Erinsborough High School
- Erinsborough Cemetery
- Grease Monkey's, Power Road
- Bric a brac shop, Power Road