SynopsisEditSeveral weeks have passed since Danny Ramsay found out the truth about his parentage. Max Ramsay is annoyed when his fiery younger sister Madge Mitchell arrived at No 24 Ramsay Street after Shane Ramsay picks her up from the airport. While Shane is waiting, Zoe Davis, an old friend nicks his wallet. Danny is still upset over the truth about his paternity but Max explains to him that he is still his son, not by blood, but by every other way, as much as Shane is his son. Paul Robinson discharges himself from the convalescent home and wants to forget Terri Inglis ever existed. Daphne Lawrence is miffed to see old friend Zoe when she turns up in the cafe. She asks Mike Young to call the police.
- Max Ramsay - Francis Bell
- Shane Ramsay - Peter O'Brien
- Danny Ramsay - David Clencie
- Madge Mitchell - Anne Charleston
- Mike Young - Guy Pearce
- Zoe Davis - Ally Fowler
- Des Clarke - Paul Keane
- Daphne Lawrence - Elaine Smith
- Jim Robinson - Alan Dale
- Paul Robinson - Stefan Dennis
- Lucy Robinson - Kylie Flinker
- Helen Daniels - Anne Haddy
Writer - Reg Watson
Series Producer - John Holmes
Director: Brendan Maher
Exec Producer - Reg Watson
- This is the first episode of the show to be broadcast on Channel 10 after Channel 7 axed the show in 1985, which was then picked up by a rival channel.
- 2 and a half months seperated this episode and the previous episode broadcast on 8th November 1985.