SynopsisEditDanny Ramsay comes back home to No 24 Ramsay Street and confronts Shane Ramsay, asking if he knew he was not Max Ramsay's son. The look on Shane's face indicates he knew. Danny asks if Max is not his dad then who is? Shane says he does not know. Shane says that Danny is not adopted though. Danny reckons that is why Max always yelled at him. Shane says that Max only found out a few months ago himself and was knocked for six. Danny then leaves and runs off into the night. The following morning, Max comes home to see Danny and Shane and he tells Danny that if he is going out all night he should have let him know. Danny says that Max never let him know he was not really his son. Max later explains that Danny is his son as much as Shane is and he loves him. They then hug. Shane looks on and smiles. Des Clarke and Daphne Lawrence arrange to get married.
- Des Clarke - Paul Keane
- Daphne Lawrence - Elaine Smith
- Max Ramsay - Francis Bell
- Danny Ramsay - David Clencie
- Shane Ramsay - Peter O'Brien
- Jim Robinson - Alan Dale
- Paul Robinson - Stefan Dennis
- Scott Robinson - Darius Perkins
- Lucy Robinson - Kylie Flinker
- Helen Daniels - Anne Haddy
Writer - Reg Watson
Series Producer - John Holmes
Director: Max Varnel
Exec Producer - Reg Watson
- Last appearance of Darius Perkins in the role of Scott Robinson. Scott returned in Episode 188 - 12 February 1986 played by Jason Donovan.
- This was the last episode to be shown on Channel Seven in Australia, having been axed from the channel in July. Channel Ten immediately picked up the show. The show had an extended break and returned 2 and a half months later on the new channel. As Channel 7 had burned all the Neighbours sets, Channel 10 had to build replicas, hence why the interiors of No 24 Ramsay Street and No 28 Ramsay Street looked slightly different, and there was no explained change. No 26 Ramsay Street was explained as being redecorated, as seen in Episode 171 - 20 January 1986, the first episode to be shown on Ten.